sharing the costs of sports activities
- Chorzowska 6, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The role of Sales Support Specialist is responsible for the provision of quality support and administration services to the Internal Sales team in each of our locations. The person performing this role must possess the ability to be proactive and anticipate areas where assistance is needed and demonstrate initiative is vital to achieve success in this role. The Sales Administrator will help our sales team perform at their peak and this is crucial to Dunlop Conveyor Belting’s success. Specifically, responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all Order Entry and Enquiry Management System activities.
• Manage the entire sales quote generating process from receiving the sales input, reviewing the sales history, calculating the price, revising technical data sheets, reviewing the terms and conditions, and exercising the internal communication necessary to generate the final sales quote.
• Maintain the Customer Management System up to date by introducing new customers into the system, updating customer details, entering new contact persons, modifying terms and conditions, etc.
• Send finalized sales quotation to Internal Sales colleague responsible for the specific area and/or customer in a timely manner.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent highly valued.
Experience in Sales Support roles, nice to have.
Capability to quickly comprehend the business strategy and products.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
Hands-on and team player attitude.
Must be organized and able to multi task.
Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems.
Results oriented to both external and internal clients.
Fluent in English (min. B2).
Knowledge of following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Polish – nice to have.
Availability to work in business hours.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Dunlop Conveyor Belting Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dunlop Conveyor Belting is a company that is a world leader in the production of conveyor belts. The main scope of our activity is the sale of rubber conveyor belts and comprehensive service activities consisting in replacing the belt on the conveyor and making a connection.