- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. Its operations center is in Warsaw, Poland, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of a slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for:
The main responsibility of this role is to analyze sales and support activities in order to advise the Operations Director in process improvement and new ideas for the playbook. You will have a small team to support you in it.
- Use business insights developed from analytics projects to drive business model recommendations to support the growth of the Sales and Customer Care Teams deliverables/business reviews.
- Conducting creative analysis of complex data and translating it into actionable innovative approaches to delivering operational solutions that scale.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity and conversions.
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources.
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success.
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management.
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively.
- Design and deliver/coordinate delivery of tools aiming at increasing efficiency.
- Lead the efficiency team members and collaborate closely with members of other departments, especially with Sales and CCare managers.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales
- Strong willingness to take initiative. It is important to own and drive improvements in the teams.
- Experience in working with Excel or other analytical applications, conducting creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables/business reviews.
- 2+ years in a B2B sales environment to include sales organizational structures, indirect channel, sales systems, and industry data used in developing go-to-market strategies.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Deep understanding that process improvement finishes with peoples adoption (not a documented plan).
- Practical experience in Salesforce or similar CRM software.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (C1 minimum).
NICE TO HAVE
- SaaS and/or e-commerce experience.
- Experience in process improvement, and playbook/process script building.
- Knowledge of tools: Tableau, Salesforce, Zendesk.
- The chance to work on a large-scale exciting products.
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Long Term Incentive Plan.
- Free languages courses.
- Gym membership.
- Premium medical insurance.
- Relocation support.
Please include the following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".