- Goleszowska 6, 01-249 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Sales Vendor ManagerNumer ref.: 21300206
We are more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
As the Sales Vendor Manager you will be part of Remote Acquisition team. The scope of the role is managing Credit Cards and Cash Loan acquisition through external vendors within the agreed SLAs/KPIs and promoting continuous improvement to meet the priorities of the business.
- Sales results execution from external vendors which results in both distribution increase and sales channels diversification.
- Analyze external and internal market factors as main components in defining requirement for vendors, including budget, economy surrounding as well as goals setup.
- Strong sales results execution from external vendors through best practice sharing, trainings and business support.
- Monthly sales results evaluation resulting in acquisition increase.
- Constant work on delivering higher efficiency and productivity.
- Meeting deadlines in reporting all activities relating to sales.
- Establishing fundamentals for business development.
- Efficient cooperation with external partners, which enables successful implementation of Citi’s policy, rules, philosophy.
- Highest attention to communication and flow of information thanks to regular meetings with external vendors.
- Delivering highest sales quality standards within external vendors as well as creating mechanism and procedures required for efficient control.
- Supervision of recruitment process, training. Implementation of initiatives and boosters.
- Performing periodic audits for external partners, paying highest attention to financial results, that will decrease potential risks associated with outsourcing model.
- Delivering presentations, reports, analyses as well as holding meeting with vendors’ senior management.
- Highly developed managerial skills.
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- 3+ years experience in B2B sector, preferably financial institution.
- Good written and spoken English and Polish.
- Knowledge of call centers operating fundamentals.
- Extensive project management experience, including co-ordination across financial organizations.
- Supervision of day-to-day external vendor’s issues.
- Data Analysis capabilities (Database or Spreadsheet), with extensive experience using Excel required.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics/Management.
What we offer:
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company.
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge.
- Competitive social benefits (pension plan, medical care, Multisport, insurance, cafeteria etc.)
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures
- Development value: Citi provides wide breadth of opportunities globally for outstanding candidates.
The role is located at Bank Handlowy in Warsaw S.A.: