Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Demant Business Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Working with us you will receive
- full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Manage administrative functions including user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate, and track problems appropriately.
- Help manage operational requests such as creating rules around process automation, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Monitor data quality, integrity, and user adoption.
- Maintain documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and related materials.
It would be great if you
- have min. 2 years of experience in Salesforce administration role or similar (f.e. BA),
- know English at an advance level,
- have analytical skills and problem solving approach,
- have good communication skills,
- are motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized,
- are ready to share you experience in presenting and explaining concepts to others,
- like and can work in a team and also independent,
- want to Continually improve knowledge and expertise on Salesforce.com solutions,
- have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
It would be very welcome if you:
- are confident in managing both upwards and downwards,
- have Salesforce certificates,
- are Familiar with Data loaders, SQL, Visualforce, SFDC automations.
Do you have questions? Contact us!