- Przyokopowa 31Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Can You Keep the Pace?
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Design, create and maintain test records and test scripts.
- Perform functional, integration, regression, and end-to-end testing.
- Work closely with development and business teams.
- Provide recommendations on testing strategies.
- Analise and identify test cases for test automation.
- Design and develop automated test scripts.
- Analyze results of test runs and determine the reason of failures.
- Lead the design and implementation of testing processes, tools, and frameworks.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on user story acceptance criteria.
- Lead UAT sessions with Salesforce users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests and problems experienced by Salesforce users without the need for team lead intervention.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for development to create code fixes.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
We are seeking candidates with:
- 1+ years configuring Salesforce.com. Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification desired.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a QA/testing role.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred.
Microstrategy offers you:
- Globally recognized MicroStrategy certifications
- Life insurance
- Access to a wide range of training
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Fitbit challenge program with quarterly prizes
- Referral program
- Team building events
- Office near Rondo Daszynskiego metro station
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- International career opportunities
- Employment contract (UoP) with quarterly bonuses
We kindly inform that we will contact only chosen candidates.
More information on our page http://www.microstrategy.com/