Staples Solutions B.V. is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions to small, mid-sized, and large businesses in Europe. Through our integrated offering, Staples Solutions is the partner of choice to meet the diverse needs of the workplace of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we operate in 16 countries in Europe.
In January 2015 we opened Global Competence Center in Gdansk. The Center consists of teams responsible for driving major IT and User Experience enhancements for whole European organization, with other teams like Supply Chain, Financial Analysis & Master Data Management also establishing their operations in Gdansk.
Salesforce.com Super User German
The Sales Technology Manager is responsible for leading a team of SalesForce.com super users who will work with key business stakeholders within each BU to configure SFDC and other applications to satisfy business requirements and to support the Staples Way methodology. This includes user management, level 1 & level 2 configuration and the design and development of appropriate and simple reports and dashboards.
Your goal is to ensure that all Staples Way processes for the Commercial organization are adequately supported by systems and tools. This includes but is not limited to Sales, Sales Support, Marketing and Customer Relationship Management processes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the sales technology portfolio, and advising on technology strategy and direction, owning the sales technology roadmap both from the customer and the company perspectives. You will plan and prioritize efforts across the business, help to align resources, operationalize processes, and collaborate with business partners and other stakeholder groups to ensure the successful delivery of sales technology solutions. Additionally, you will partner with stakeholders in the IT organization on new technology innovations, building a shared vision and roadmap.
- Represent Sales Technology, in partnership with the commercial leadership team, as a SME for proposed projects, initiatives and tools
- In partnership with the Head of Sales Operations, communicate and participate in Commercial Leadership Team meetings as appropriate to ensure proposed configurations have functional and technical alignment.
- Review all technical enhancements to ensure there is a cohesive theme across all configurations of meeting a business need while satisfying the business objectives.
- Collaborate with Business Ongoing Support to identify areas of opportunity within technology, understand where the biggest problem areas are and work with partners to solution proactively.
- Gather requirements for system enhancements based on YPs business goals and user adoption.Act as primary point of contact for Sales and Sales Operation team members for all things related to Salesforce.
- Partner with the Sales Readiness team to make sure all members are fully trained and knowledgeable on the current instance and the Staples Way process within SFDC.
- Lead team of SFDC super users to ensure all SFDC technical business objectives, as it relates to sales are satisfied
- Provide training team with timely documents, training materials and knowledge for each release.
- Coordinate with IT and the SFDC super user team to ensure requirement and UAT strategy expectations are accounted for, planned and documented.
- Liaison between the business and IT to drive priorities and solutions.
- Project & change management skills to provide input on continuous system enhancements and expansion.
- Develop and enforce sales team processes to ensure timely and accurate data capture and management in Salesforce.com.
- Continuing customization and development.
- Partner with the data and analytics team in database maintenance (deduping, cleanup)
- Documentation (creation & maintenance) of enhancements, process changes, training materials.
- Develop and create custom dashboards & reports.
- Manage Salesforce system issues/bug fixes, and feature releases working closely with IT team, developers and Application Administrators.
- Stay current on Salesforce tools, releases, and best practices.
- Manage day to day responsibilities of the SFDC super user team, including coaching, learning, collaboration, administration and personal development
Knowledge, skills & experience
Education and Experience:
- University degree or commensurate work experience
- Certifications/Licensure: Salesforce Admin preferable (can obtain post-employment)
- Years of experience: 5+ years of working with Salesforce.com
- A solid understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of organizational structure and how relates to SFDC
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events
- Data auditing ability to identify and correct data integrity issues
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, motivation, presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to think big picture
- Ability to collaborate and interact with senior leaders and other functions on behalf of the users
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and build reports/dashboards
- Project and people management skills
- Driven to learn and grow
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Sports card, private health care and group insurance
- Partial parking cover
- Relax room in the office
- Birthday gifts, Christmas vouchers, and integration events
- Technical or managerial career path
- Great location - modern office in Olivia Business Center
- Ergonomic office equipment, e.g. standing desks
- Opportunity to join our great football team
- Flexible working hours and home office, if needed
- Multinational work environment
- Soft skills courses
- Possibility of business trips around Europe