- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Sanction Screening HUB is a specialized unit providing sanction control services. HUB was created in June 2015 - since then we consistently expand the list of types of services and the scope of countries. Ultimately, the team will provide services for most countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We place special emphasis on providing the highest quality services combined with timely performance, while ensuring that operational activities are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Global Sanctions Policy. At the same time, it is extremely important for us that each member of the team can also focus on individual development in a comfortable work environment.
Sanction Analyst with Turkish
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Supporting regional and global sanction projects
- Sanction data analysis and process optimization handling
- MIS and reporting creation and coordination for Sanction processes
- Supporting unified global sanction standards as per Target Operating Model
- Provide expertise for deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Ongoing reporting of tasks’ progress to management
- Turkish and English at at least B2 level
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Banking experience will be an asset
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities
- Good problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Initiative, proactivity, professionalism and confidence
- Ability to work both within a team environment and individually to achieve targets and strict deadlines
- Work time flexibility for global coverage
- A unique package of social benefits, including: MultiSport card, private medical care, group insurance, pension program and discounts at many gastronomic and cultural points throughout Poland
- Possibility to develop soft skills for public appearances within the official Citi Toastmasters club
- Access to free training platforms, developing competencies and individual interests
- Organization of many events supporting integration of departments
- Work in an international environment allowing broad business knowledge and practical use of English
- Internal development and mobility programs
- Fruit, juices and coffee
- Work in a harmonious team