At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
SAP ABAP Developer (FICO)
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/ABAPFICO/062018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Delivering part of the SAP ERP rollout within FI-CO, MDG area.
- Delivering ABAP developments and enhancements.
- Creating and improving internal SAP manuals and procedures.
- Working closely with SAP FI-CO Support Team and SAP users.
Join us if you have…
- at least 3 years of ABAP experience,
- knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology,
- experience with report writhing using ALV and ABAP lists,
- familiarity of RFCs/BADIs/BAPIs
- experience with user exits/enhancements
- BDCs and LSMW experience,
- familiarity of Workflow,WebDynpro, Flor Plan Manager, ABAP OO,
- knowledge of s/4HANA development and Web Sevices is a plus.