- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
GSO PL is part of international Deutsche Telekom IT group located in Warsaw, Poland. Our group focuses mainly on the ERP Solutions. Right now, we have over 150 specialists in this area and we are still growing! If you would like to develop your skills in one of our three main modules: SD/MM; Re-FX or GRC, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced company, apply now!
- Develop new programs (using ABAP or FIORI), components, workflows and interfaces;
- Debug SAP program code to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality;
- Consult with solution designers and propose the technical design of the new components for SAP applications;
- Document changes on the system and technical design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference;
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system;
- Work on tasks independently.
- Proven experience within the field of ABAP or FIORI, Web Dynpro, SAP Dialog programming, SAP reports, workflows, interface realization (connectivity via PI, IDOCs/ALE);
- Good knowledge of interfaces and integration between SAP modules and/or other ERP products;
- Knowledge of SAP concepts – FICO or PM/CS or MM/WM or SD or GRC modules will be an advantage;
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment;
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi-layer dependencies;
- Ability to work under pressure in non-hierarchical as in hierarchical surroundings, always in international and cross-functional teams;
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Work in multinational, innovative environment;
- Attractive salary and package of benefits (medical insurance, benefit card, additional free birthday day and more);
- Having a chance to be involved in many interesting international projects in Deutsche Telekom;
- Working with variety of technologies;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Relaxing area – table football, PlayStation and board games are here for you.