Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 2,831 million in the first Quarter of 2017.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for SAP/ABAP Developer to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitizing our world and join the SAP team working for Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
- As a member of our delivery team you play an important role in implementing business solutions with ABAP/SAPUI5/HANA for Swisscom and its end customers
- You are responsible for the entire implementation process including technical concept specifications, application documentations and going live
- You serve the client with your professional competence on technical matters, take the lead in working on development packages and performing coding according to development guidelines
- As trusted advisor in development you manage consulting expectations by providing qualitative solutions to the Client
- University/ Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Fluent English
- Good business knowledge of German
- ABAP programming skills (ABAP Objects, ABAP/4) of at least 3 years of practical experience in SAP implementations, rollouts, upgrade or migration projects;
- Process and functional knowledge in at least one of the SAP ERP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO) and/or SAP Business Suite products (CRM, SRM) and/or Industry Solutions (Retail, IS-Automotive)
- Competence in the following areas: enhancement Framework, User Exits, Badl enhancement
- Skills in SAPUI5, BAPI, ALE programming techniques
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro for ABAP, SAPScript & SmartForms, Adobe Interactive Forms
- SAP ABAP certifications
- Experience with integration platforms like SAP PO
- Knowledge of other programming languages like JAVA
- Experience with new technologies like HANA
- Working autonomously and without close supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers, consultants as well as project leaders
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects
What's in it for you?
- Unique & highly advanced working environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Immensely interesting work that keeps you up to date with the newest trends and technologies in SAP development and even gives you a possibility to create new products
- Long-term employment
- Language classes
- Flexible working hour and home office policies
- Competitive salary
- No business trips required
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- other benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!