Rzeszów, Jasionka 950, 36-002 Jasionka, Polska
- Ważna jeszcze 24 dni15 Marzec 2020
BorgWarner is a company of independent thinkers who share a passion for the latest vehicle technology, enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and desire to play a key role in transforming the transportation landscape.
We engage this talented group of employees with meaningful work, amazing technologies, world-class facilities, and a culture that respects diversity and rewards excellence. It’s an atmosphere that fosters personal growth and allows you to propel your career to the next level.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
at our facility/location Rzeszów, Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)
The SAP Functional Analyst for the SD / LES modules will provide knowledge and expertise in the SAP ERP environment in multiple functional areas. This person is responsible for managing daily business requests and multiple projects from conception to completion.
The SAP Functional Analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive business relationships throughout the SAP community, consistently adding value to the business by leveraging their knowledge and experience to manage and work on multiple projects. This person will work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge gap between design, content and technology. They will also work with a distributed team to provide this support across Europe. Travel will be required up to 15% of their time.
- Must have experience with and understand many standard business processes and the SAP functionality that supports a manufacturing plant, with a focus in SAP SD, LES, EDI and Automotive Consulting Solutions of SAP.
- Provide day to day support of multiple SAP modules using systems analysis skills to identify and resolve system and data issues.
- Ability in formulating and defining scope and objectives of projects and ensuring communication of project goals and business direction to functional management.
- Work independently with users to define business requirements; strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability in writing program specifications and diagrams, able to define coding logic.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people and management levels, locally but across Europe as well
- Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding system enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and that it is meeting business needs.
- Responsible for delivering the assigned projects on time, within budget while meeting the strategic business and technical requirements.
- Able to manage expectations and communication with business stakeholders.
- Conducting project meetings, assist in project tracking and analysis.
- Ensuring adherence to process standards and reviewing project deliverables.
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, other related technical degree.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business processes, Information Technology systems and software development.
- Strong business analysis, definition and design skills.
- 5+ years of SAP experience in multiple modules; especially SD / LES.
- 5+ years of IT systems support and process expertise in automotive and/or repetitive manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of MRP, EDI or Automotive Consulting Solutions of SAP is an advantage
- Ability and desire to solve complex process/software functional problems.
- Proven ability to successfully analyze and formulate technical solutions to business problems.
- Strong customer management skills and ability to understand translate and define complex business requirements.
- Ability to provide SAP-based solutions that meet the business needs while staying within budget and often rapid timeframes.
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Results oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; work harmoniously and effectively as part of an European team.
- Ability to work directly with middle to senior management as well as employees at all levels throughout the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities.
- Fluent English is required