In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
SAP Autobank Key User - Cross OpCo
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creation of rules and search patterns for the automatic processing of bank statements (GL, AR and AP).
- Analyse why certain bank line items fail to match, identify the root cause and the solution and work towards implementing it with relevant parties (GBO, OpCo, and HGSS).
- Continuously improve AutoBank Master Data.
- Maintain the conversion tables of AutoBank.
- Prepare reports on volumes, processing time, productivity gain, matching rates versus manual processing and unallocated cash balances.
- Track the processing of remittance advices and work closely with IT to develop future solutions.
- Seek improvement opportunities based on workflow items highlighted by end user or based on own analysis.
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, passionate about understanding complex scenarios and developing creative solutions.
- Excellent process understanding of Bank Statement Processing (GL accounting) and Post-Processing (Accounts Receivable and Payable accounting).
- End user experience in working with SAP.
- General understanding of business processes.
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive in identifying and solving issues.
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
- Travelling is not required.
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmas Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.