- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What duties will help you grow?
As SAP Basis Administrator you will work in transforming complex SAP Infrastructures and work in strict cooperation with a team of people with different roles (SAP Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers, Infrastructure Administrators, Pre-Sales Architects) all passionate about SAP.
You will be working in strict cooperation with an SAP Basis Architect and you will be responsible to deliver SAP Projects within our Project and Consulting team.
You will be the part of amazing projects related to SAP platform: from upgrading a SAP Landscape, to migrate (and upgrade) a SAP Landscape to a different hardware/cloud platform, to perform SAP HANA Migrations as well as deploy new SAP Greenfields landscapes.
What your development path can look like?
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
What do you need to start?
- Hands on experience of implementation/administration of SAP Basis, Hana Database, Unix systems.
- Experience in End-to-End problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to manage interfaces between SAP and external/satellite systems.
- Knowledge of SAP Infrastructure Monitoring tools such as SAP Focused Run, SAP Solution Manager, AppDynamics, NetScout, and others
- Some exposure to Installation, Upgrades, OS/DB migrations preferred
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.