sharing the costs of sports activities
SAP/Blackline Analyst R2R
- Postępu 14, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid 9 hours
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
• Expertise: Develop a high level of systems (SAP and BlackLine) and process expertise to support the testing and deployment phases of the project.
• Configuration: Responsible for core configuration and administration activities in our core R2R systems - SAP and BlackLine.
• Engagement: Initiate and maintain a superuser network in the region, increasing awareness and skills in the systems we use. Interaction with BlackLine and the global user group on behalf of AstraZeneca.
• Governance: Fulfil a key role in the governance of business-as-usual processes, improvements and mandated system upgrades.
• Control: Own and operate relevant SOx and other controls that relate to the effective and compliant configuration and operation of BlackLine.
• Performance management: driving SLA compliance across the various service providers in the Finance support landscape.
• Expert advice and assistance to users of our systems portfolio (SAP, BlackLine) to maximize business value
• Provide guidance and support to projects which require or supply data to R2R systems
• Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement of process and data.
• Provide support for GFS users with complex requirements and issues.
• Provide clear communications to business users on issues impacting service availability
• Solve complex problems through data analysis, often against time pressure
• Ensure data quality is reviewed and improved i.e. dealing with data queries in respect of transactional data.
• Investigate opportunities to standardize and simplify and ensure new processes are adhered to on an ongoing basis.
• Change requests and Blackline upgrades review, user access management, master data changes and incident triage.
• Enable change within GFS systems to agreed quality standards.
• BlackLine Local and Business Admin role, selected SAP transactions (Sets, Z-tables, SAP ad hoc BlackLine extracts, manual clearing or clearing reset in SAP for TM exceptions - Accord for Asia, matching engine amendments, etc.)
Very good knowledge of finance systems.
Good R2R process knowledge.
Experience of working as a system super user or admin.
Experience in a global organization.
Overall working experience in a comparable role within R2R.
Experience working in industry/consultancy.
Experience in Finance Business Process.
High level SAP & Excel skills.
Previous experience working with SAP and/or BlackLine as a super user.
Understanding of SOx and internal controls/Experience in a SOx compliant environment.
Analytical and problem-solving skills.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
business travel insurance
Work anniversary award
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you!
Join a global leader and make a more meaningful impact to patients’ lives.
AstraZeneca Poland is a key global site that is dynamically growing in all departments – from commercial, R&D, IT, Global Trial Safety Review, Global Procurement Services, HR and Global Finance Services. Warsaw is one of the key Global Clinical Trial Centres in the world, and plays a key role in AstraZeneca’s success.
The work that we do here is valued and makes a direct impact to the enterprise, and to society. Here you are part of a multi-national team with a strong reputation worldwide for excellence and innovation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en