- Mełgiewska 104Lublin, lubelskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa o dzieło, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Providing local business support in the various SAP modules.
- Optimizing processes by providing structural solutions, training SAP users, automating and using SAP more efficiently.
- Follow up SAP integration with local applications such as WMS system.
- Cooperating with local and global IT colleagues, exchanging ideas and experiences, cooperating in projects locally or globally.
- Converting functional requirements into technical specifications which can be configured or programmed.
- Testing new functionalities and teaching them to the business.
- Out of the box thinking, with a ‘why not SAP’ pitch.
- Keeping existing documentation and manuals up to date after SAP changes.
- Engaging global IT colleagues and/or external consultants as needed.
- Following recent SAP developments and detect possible applications for Crop’s.
- SAP ECC with knowledge of 1 or more modules SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, QM.
- Knowledge of business: sales, finance, production, logistics, purchasing
- Knowledge of PowerBI is an advantage
- MS Office
- Languages: Polish, English
- Basic knowledge of ABAP
- integration WMS to SAP
- Supporting the current business processes
- Answering the specific needs of the users and giving advice
- Elaborating concrete adjustments and optimizations as well as implementing new tools
- Sparring partner throughout the current projects
3 to 5 years of experience in SAP SD is required, knowledge of other modules MM, PP, FI, CO, QM is recommended.
Economic, IT or financial background or engineer profile
DESIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS
- critical and analytical mindset
- 360° analysis
- Team player who can also work independently
- Flexible, no 9-to-5 mentality
- ability to "translate" IT solutions into the language of the user
- problem solver
We guarantee good working conditions, in a large company with international reach.