Who we are
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Get to know more. Visit us at: it.roche.pl
SAP BW Specialist Software Development
Working place: Poznań
- As a SAP BW Specialist you will be responsible for enhancing and supporting SAP Business Warehouse applications across the international organization;
- You will specify, design, develop, configure and implement software solutions for Business Intelligence systems based on SAP;
- Yoy will participate at and support daily monitoring and maintenance activities, regular business events as well as conceptually enhance and develop new solutions;
- You will deliver level support and act as the contact person for requests for information or incidents 2nd and 3rd level support and act as the contact person for requests for information or incidents reported by business partners or other functional teams. This will include independent issue analysis and presenting of resolution proposals internally and to the business users;
- You will be also delivering the status of the assigned tasks/applications on regular basis to the management.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree (Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Mathematical, Information Systems or other) or equivalent work experience;
- Knowledge and experience in at least three of the following SAP BW modules (release 7.x) for at least 3 years full-time: BW Warehousing, BW Extraction, BW Reporting in BEx/Web BW Authorization;
- Overview of newest BW development trends – basics of BW 7.4 on HANA;
- Basic ABAP programming skills to be able to program basic user-exists, routines in BW staging or BEx variables;
- Demonstrates quality and delivery focus; Goal and task orientation;
- Responsible and reliable; Energy and drive to deliver results through a team;
- Advanced English verbal & written communications skills.
- Excellent relocation package;
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
Who you are...
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point...
... The next step is yours.