We are launching new business center in Wrocław - PPG Global Business Services, which goal will be to support PPG Industries among others in the area of IT.
We are looking for:
SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris CRM) Business Analyst
Wrocław, Nobilis Business House, Marii Skłodowskiej–Curie 18-20
SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM Business Analyst will be working as part of the IT Digital Center of Excellence Customer Engagement team and will be responsible for one of the modules in the CRM suite (Sales, Service). Business Analyst will be a part of a newly established and growing team that is responsible for implementing our Digital roadmap. Business Analyst joining the organization at this stage will have the ground level opportunity to be part of the SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM implementations within PPG.
- Business Analyst joining the organization at this stage will have the ground level opportunity to be part of the SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM implementations within PPG,
- collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT and Business long term strategy,
- identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions to meet business needs, while keeping associated documentation up to date,
- setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing and coordinating efforts around user acceptance testing for a project or during regular version upgrades of the Hybris platform,
- developing and maintaining training material for implemented solutions and help prepare and lead training sessions for key users,
- BA is expected to maintain a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Hybris CRM area, by staying abreast of new trends and future enhancements.
The Business Analyst will quickly contribute to PPG by achieving the following objectives in their first 12 months:
- Comprehend SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM (Sale or Service) functionality and default configurations. A key objective for this position is to understand the Hybris CRM (Sales or Service) configuration.
- Participates in the development of business solutions. BA will work closely with an external Systems Integrator for the initial implementation and will further develop functional skills in SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM domain and attain expert level understanding of PPG’s implementation
- Evaluate and support regular SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris) CRM releases. BA will support new releases (typically 4 every year) and will evaluate it for potential enhancements for her/his supported implementations.
- Address system incidents/issues. Critical to this function is the ability to quickly assess and address system issues within established SLAs.
- Build and foster relationship around the globe.
Key Competence Requirements:
- Functional and technical knowledge in any of the core organizational Sales or Service processes
- Preferred (but not required) at least one implementation experience with any of the top tier CRM systems (Salesforce, Hybris or MS Dynamics)
- A 4 year degree in Information Management, Computer Science or other business-related fields or equivalent work experience and training
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English with a diverse workforce across different time zones
- An outstanding self-starter with a commitment to delivering high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable working remotely, especially with the communication styles required, and lack of face to face time with colleagues and managers
What makes us special?
- We give you the possibility to work with latest CRM technology platform i.e. SAP C4/Hana (SAP Hybris)
- We are Fortune 200 company recognized by Computerworld as one of the Top 100 Places to work in IT (2016)
- You are close to the business & your output has real impact for business excellence
- We provide professional challenges conducive to real development (strong focus on mentoring & career development, opportunities for training and conferences)
- We offer autonomy in action and decision making
You want to join our team? Please apply here.
In PPG, we are committed to valuing differences among us in experience, perspective, background, race, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, culture, interests, geography, and style, and we strive for a collaborative environment in which everyone has a chance to succeed.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow PPG on LinkedIn.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.