- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hycom delivers digital change of service and sales journeys to bring tangible business value and excellent customer experiences. Our clients’ solutions are built on robust customer service and sales platforms from industry leaders like SAP, Oracle and Elastic Path. We are focused on industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing and energy sector. Our solutions serve millions of customers of top European companies like Deutsche Telekom, BSH, Bosch and Fortum.
We are looking for a person with fluent German, the natural ability of analytical thinking and proven experience in business support within SAP Commerce (Hybris) system.
You can work fully remotely from any place in Poland - however, we would like to meet in person once or twice a month in Łódź or Warsaw, where our offices are located.
We recruit fully remotely.
Your main responsibilities:
- customer support in the functional aspects of application use,
- participation in the analysis and development of functional specifications of the designed solution,
- preparation of project documentation in German,
- direct cooperation with teams responsible for application development and testing.
You will perfectly fit us if:
- you have 2+ years’ experience within Consulting,
- you have hands-on experience working within the SAP Commerce (Hybris) system,
- you have teamwork skills and ability to work in distributed delivery environment,
- you have great communication and presentation skills,
- you have excellent German communication skills (written & spoken) required,
- you are very good at English.
- wide opportunities for the development of competences related to creating the best and the most innovative e-commerce, e-care and e-learning systems,
- unique opportunity to learn about Oracle and SAP products,
- the opportunity to participate in internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments) and in external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- we will provide you with private medical care,
- co-financing of the sports package, foreign languages courses and group insurance,
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone – for both business or private need,
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join thematic groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN and donate to charity.
- This is probably not all, but we will gladly tell you about other aspects of our hy!Culture when we meet!