The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
SAP CRM Solution Consultant
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
You will join an international team of professionals, delivering development and maintenance services for Soft Products Management. This is a truly global team with team members located mainly in Wroclaw and Goteborg. SPM/BRIM is a modern, complex SAP solution supporting billing and management of soft products.
A perfect candidate for the position must have:
- Minimum of 6 years relevant IT professional experience
- Expertise of the SAP CRM 7.0 component (design, configuration, integration with other components ECC & SCM)
- Extensive experience in the area of CRM Service, Marketing and Sales as functional consultant
- SAP overall knowledge, mainly in the logistics area (Sales, Deliveries, Invoices, Marketing, Pricing…) and of the SAP architecture
- Experience working in a global environment with many different cultures. Excellent online collaboration skills. Some availability to travel, but the need for traveling is limited.
- Strong experience in driving Roll-out projects blueprint workshops / solving issues / triggering decisions
Good to have:
- SAP BRIM (SAP-CC, SAP-CI, FI-CA) experience
- Knowledge of CRM Middleware
- Experience in integration of SAP CRM and/or SAP ECC with legacy systems would be an advantage
- Strong consultant skills (requirements management, workshop facilitation, communication skills, good documentation and presentation skills)
- Ability to handle independently
- Customer facing skills
- Self-dependent in solving technical problems. Able to design solutions and provide detailed specifications to developers.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Eager to be part of team and open to improve and learn
- Comfortable to work with multi-tasks on a daily base
What makes us special?
- Possibility to participate in word class SAP projects, while staying onsite for majority of time (limited travel needs)
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Miejsce Pracy: Wrocław