- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
SAP Data Migration ConsultantNumer ref.: Ref. no: POL001YP
The opportunityRight now, we are looking for a SAP Data Migration Consultant to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your experience. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects – being a part of migration and data governance team. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
Your key responsibilities
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll be willing to travel on business
Skills and attributes for success
- 3+ years of experience in Data Migration projects or ETL based solutions
- BODS skills including Admin Tasks (Managing CMC activities like user maintenance, repository creation, job server config etc..)
- Practical knowledge of SAP objects and import methods
- Good experience in issue resolution on data mapping
- Some BASIS knowledge (SAP systems, DB and OS level)
- Preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts
- Knowledge of XML, LSMW, IDOC, RFC, ABAP Proxy
- Strong team work skills
- Higher Education Degree
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Any ETL or integration tools experience
- Migration Cockpit knowledge and experience as advantage
What we offerEY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices