- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. The diversity of services, projects, and backgrounds results in a dynamic, multicultural, and inclusive work environment. If you feel that it sounds like the right place to be – get to know us.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP Developer to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your experience. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects – being a part of Development and Integration Team. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
SAP DeveloperNumer ref.: Ref. no: POL001HO
Skills and attributes for success:
- 2+ years of experience in SAP development
- Good ABAP OO knowledge
- Experience in reports and dialog transactions development
- Experience in SAP system enhancements
- Printouts technologies practice knowledge
- Good data modeling and design skills
- Backend integration experience (Proxy, IDOC, RFC, REST…)
- Knowledge of workflow
- Frontend development as advantage
- Good English verbal and written communication
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Good sense of humour
What we look for:
We are looking for open minded and flexible people to join our vision of modern SAP consulting. Our consultants are ready for new challenges, working in multiple technologies and upskilling themselves.
What working at EY offers :
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
As a part of SAP Team you will have an opportunity to develop technical and soft skills in a truly global environment. You will be supported by our experts and colleagues and also variety of platforms helping you in upskilling such as: Udemy, SAP Learning Hub, Internal trainings, language classes.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment