sharing the costs of sports activities
SAP Document and Data Archiving Consultant
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
Do you want to be a part of a great international expert team?
To shape the technical standards in the new SAP S/4 HANA system landscape at Bosch?
To get interesting insights in all business processes of a worldwide multi-industry company?
We give you the opportunity to see meaningful and visible system and business improvements as result of your work - by designing and implementing archiving and deletion scenarios in a very broad SAP system landscape.
Consultant for SAP Document / Data Archiving and SAP ILM.
Consulting IT experts for the infrastructure-related implementation of cross module solutions in SAP.
Consult user departments for the process related implementation of SAP Archiving and ILM solutions.
Take over expert responsibility in related projects.
SAP Basis knowledge.
Practical experience with one or more SAP business application.
Archiving infrastructure know-how.
High sense of responsibility, affinity for law®ulations.
Technical university education such as engineering or computer science.
A high level of spoken and written English is essential. German is a plus.
Very good communication skills.
Analytical and methodical approach for requirements analysis and solution design.
Ability to think and work in highly complex structures.
Strong integration and communication skills, high assertiveness and ability to explain and present complex issues in a clearly understandable way.
Willingness to travel internationally.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.