- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
This opportunity is for a strong SAP Functional consultant based out of Wroclaw, Poland in our CT SAP Domain team. CT SAP Domain has the responsibility for building and owning our SAP technology products end-to-end. You will guide the key SAP Domain products for the chosen functional areas.
SAP Functional ConsultantNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO003AH
Your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible to provide leadership, functional knowledge and configuration skills to build EY Proprietary applications on top of SAP products
- Responsible to deliver in a hybrid systems environment – primarily SAP On-Prem products, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Cloud products
- Responsible to deliver in the Agile process as part of a stable team
- You are also expected to engage with partners and service providers to clarify any open operational or technical questions, reporting to the EY CT SAP Domain product management function.
Skills and attributes for success:
- A team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly updating yourself about new offerings from SAP as well as market conditions
- A winning personality and the ability to become a trusted advisor to the stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience in requirements gathering, User Story creation and grooming, blueprint preparation, system configuration, testing, cutover, Go-live and operations
- Understanding of integration points with the SD, MM, and FI/CO modules
- Strong work experience in SAP FI/CO through multiple E2E implementations or Experience with SAP Production Planning processes and PPDS (Production Planning & Demand Scheduling)
- Corporate/Management Reporting Exposure
- Product Cost planning, Budget Planning and Forecasting experience
- Education: Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics Engineer preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
- Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
- Education in business management will be helpful
What working at EY offers:We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices