SAP Hybris Commerce Business Analyst
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- Consult and analyze business requirements with the customer for information systems in retail / e-commerce / omni-channel area.
- Business process definition, creation of functional specifications.
- Support architects to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ongoing cooperation with developers to coordinate implementation and avoid defects in the existing software.
- Support in project management (classic and agile approach).
- Roll-out the global e-commerce platform based on SAP Hybris to local markets
- Configure the platform to satisfy the business requirements and identify functional changes required to be developed
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of software implementation and evolution processes in retail / e-commerce / omni-channel or related areas.
- Experience in improving business processes and collecting and analyzing IT requirements.
- Excellent command of English.
- Availability and mobility in terms of working on projects within Poland and abroad.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.