- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached more than EUR 1,5 billion in the 2019 financial year. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 700 interdisciplinary specialist and managers who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. We are looking for individuals who can further develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach.
SAP Logistic Expert
- Consulting logistic and finance business teams on a daily basis for implementation of new and improvement of existing processes within SAP S4HANA,
- Supporting business by handling incidents and correcting bugs and malfunctions of SAP MM area (incl. Logistic Invoice Verification),
- Representing SAP Competence Center outside Logistic area by discussing with other stakeholders of the processes within Finance and Sales,
- Being responsible for overall process of implementation from gathering requirements to Production release in SAP S4HANA system,
- Clearly communicating and documenting changes in wiki, as well as explaining business value of proposed solutions / features,
- Contributing in the projects related to SAP Finance/Logistic area,
- Cooperating with other IT departments (non-SAP),
- Integrating SAP Logistic component with other components within or outside of SAP S4HANA.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience as SAP Logistic expert (MM),
- Solution oriented mindset, focused on bringing added value for zooplus company,
- Very good knowledge of financial business processes,
- Good knowledge of Logistic Invoice Verification,
- Knowledge of SD/FI module(s) would be additional asset,
- Knowledge in area of SAP interfaces (EDI, IDocs, BAPI),
- Experience in S4HANA / Fiori would be additional asset,
- Communicative level of English language is a must,
- German would be additional asset.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊