SAP Manager - Architect
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
We are looking for a SAP Manager to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team to navigate clients through IT transformation journeys by first developing and proposing business vision then implementing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players.
In this particular role, as a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to reuse and extend your knowledge & experience by working within our SAP Team to become a global leader. You will have opportunity to work on the interesting Business Development projects with the newest technologies and approaches. You’ll support RFP process so that clients in choosing the most suitable business solution. You will be strongly cooperating with our partners across the regions. You will also have a possibility to take part in SAP systems implementations.
Your key responsibilities
Your key responsibility will be to help in business development and RFP processes. You will support our clients to successfully plan and go through IT transformations in order to implement new solutions offered by SAP, i.e.: S/4Hana, Central Finance, Ariba, BW4HANA etc.
You will be asked to support definition of the solution and approach in greenfield and brownfield implementations using various methodologies i.e. Agile. Your responsibility will be also to manage the quality of implementation projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll enthusiastically interact with various teams to pursue on the opportunities to propose clear vision and value proposition to the clients
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
- You’ll be willing to work in international environment and travel when required
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10+ years of experience in any of SAP area (Finance/Logistics/Planning/Technology/Data/HR)
- Deep understanding of SAP Solutions Market
- Experience in Business Development and defining value proposition for the clients
- Experience in end-2-end project implementation
- Knowledge in Functional/Technical SAP Architecture definition
- Great understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strive for Continuous Improvement and Growth
- SAP Activate knowledge
- Project Stream and Team Lead experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Team work skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or other language knowledge
- Great sense of humour
- Courage to lead
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment