- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client-focused on providing IT services for one of the world's largest leaders in the medical services sector, offering products and services in the field of dialysis, hospital and outpatient treatment we are looking for:
- Analyze, process and solve support problems;
- Ensuring the E2E procurement process;
- Analysis of customer requests, including the appropriate implementation of technical project tasks;
- Close cooperation with other support teams, solution owners and customers;
- Consultations in the team and introduction of commonly sent SAP MM and SAP SRM solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree economic/ technical or comparable knowledge;
- 2 - 3 years of experience in SAP MM and SRM consulting(Enterprise Buyer
Professional component, SAP MDM catalogs);
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level;
- High level of customer orientation;
- Team player;
- Mobility and willingness to travel (up to 20%).
What do we offer:
- Employment-based on a labor contract;
- Competitive remuneration (based on your experience);
- Benefit package (private medical care, multisport card, life insurance, social fund, fruit in the office, integration events, pension scheme for employees);
- Stable employment in a company with an international environment;
- Work in a modern office located in the center of Wrocław;
- Excellent teamwork culture and friendly atmosphere.