Our client is the world’s leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, it is the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. They are present in 60 countries and have an industrial footprint in 18 countries.
SAP P2P/ R2R Senior Consultant
Location: Dąbrowa Górnicza
About the role:
Mission For better quality delivery of IT services in Europe, SAP Center of Excellence (SAP CoE) has been created within’ our clients Business CoE. It is a unique Team, created by combination of IT SAP and business experts who are responsible for functional maintenance, improvements and projects of SAP solutions. To ensure challenges and flexibility of learning path in scope of SAP CoE, there are also Authorizations, Testing Factory and Development Factory Teams.
- Coordinating and streamlining the functionality of SAP MM/PM/SRM to improve/optimize and implement performance for business teams.
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for procurement and logistics IT applications for the company.
- Support and consulting of internal business units and customers in MM/PM/SRM activity.
- Developing new MM/PM/SRM functionality and enhancement
- Automating processes and continuous improvement initiatives in SAP MM/PM/SRM
- Working with Business Process Owners and stakeholders in understanding their needs, prioritizing requirements and issues within the SAP MM/PM/SRM processes
- Daily ticket solving in area MM/PM/SRM
- Support, develop and maintain functionalities in SAP FI/CO area
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any functional aspects of FI CO and organise work between developers, testers etc.
- Insure a high quality level of documentation (functional and technical)
- Be the gate keeper of the “ACE template” for the FI CO domain, and promote the SAP standard solution
From the office to the shop floor, our people share our global outlook and ambitions. To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- Well-grounded knowledge (5+ years) about SAP configuration in procurement processes (PM would be an asset)
- Have understanding of cross functional areas such as: Order Fulfilment, logistics, Inventory and Planning Item Costing and Purchasing master attributes management
- Knowledge of Standard Reports of SAP
- Good understanding of USEREXIT, FM, BADI, BAPI – to be able to read ABAP code
- Able to manage the implementation of approved changes and formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- Able to represent user’s requests and requirements in order to effectively work cross functional
- Well-grounded practice in FI CO in large industrial companies (preferably international) - supported by 5+ years of experience in the field consulting SAP FI CO (deep knowledge in tax area would be significant asset)
- Strong knowledge in FI CO domains, integration MM SD PS is necessary
- Experience of project (roll out) mode in various environments
- Enthusiastic, self-driven
- Experience in international and cross-country environments
- Communicative, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
- Language: Polish and English at expert level
- Master's Degree in Information Technology engineering