- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached more than EUR 1,5 billion in the 2019 financial year. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 700 interdisciplinary specialist and managers who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. We are looking for individuals who can further develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach.
SAP PI/PO Developer
- Interface developments and maintenance of SAP PI/PO system,
- Programming support for existing custom developments,
- Monitoring of SAP integration systems,
- Preparation of technical documentation,
- Cooperation with functional SAP experts.
- At least a year of experience in SAP PI (experience with SAP PI 7.5 Java single stack would be additional asset),
- Good knowledge of following types of interfaces: REST, JDBC, FTP,
- Good knowledge of EDIFACT, EANCOM,
- Experience with interfaces based on RFCs / SAP PI,
- B2B add-on knowledge would be additional asset,
- ABAP/ABAP-OO knowledge would be additional asset,
- AS2 experience would be additional asset,
- Able to work proactively with the team of professionals,
- Ability to work in the projects, as well as, on maintenance,
- Communicative, flexible, self-organized,
- Very good English (spoken and written).
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊