Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
SAP PP/QM Analyst
Arche Consulting Sp z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
The Analyst is responsible for assisting with the simplification of Manufacturing and Product Development business processes, the implementation of best practices, and working with the Global Team. The Analyst will be responsible for analyze, simplify, test and manage implementations of new processes and software solutions/applications in support of business requirements established within the scope of the S4 HANA Project. They will enable the alignment of business strategies, resources, and capabilities in order to deliver optimal solutions to support the business.
SAP PP/QM AnalystNumer ref.: Ref.No.EWM/AL
- ensures alignment of the team across all functions as well as the user community with Manufacturing’s vision of SAP “Best Practice” and Industry standard processes, while assessing the business individual needs, meeting commitments and building internal and external partnerships,
- provides strong Manufacturing & Operations leadership and aids in determining the overall direction and setting of manufacturing transformation priorities, including the implementation of new processes and adjustments to existing processes. Alignment and direction to be sought from key process owners and subject matter experts,
- leads work sessions using a variety of requirements gathering methods such as interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, and business models with executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts,
- helps ensure requirements are aligned to project scope, objectives and strategies,
- focuses on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future best practice business environment,
- builds effective working knowledge of all business processes and applications within the scope of their respective business areas,
- successfully partners with the user community to manage the project portfolio and ensure alignment of initiatives with the respective technology solutions,
- mediates across different IT teams utilizing knowledge of IT and roles and responsibilities within the organization,
- provide leadership and coaching to team members as well as external resources, by outlining the vision and direction for the organization as a whole and the team specifically,
- supports and/or manages teamwork activities; helps to develop project plans; complete projects on time and on budget,
- provides strategic direction on new functions and technologies in support of the user community and manage the implementation of the long-term vision,
- defines requirements in accordance with System Design Planning (SDP) and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methods for management of project/product scope,
- supports SAP and related third party solutions with consultants and/or application Functional Analysts,
- continually build knowledge and stay abreast of current SAP and other related software best practices, functionality, capabilities and technologies.
- experience in projects at medium to large manufacturing companies,
- understanding and configuration skills in the SAP system including PLM/PP/QM/PM, Master Data Management (Materials, Routings, BOMs), MRP, and Long Term Planning along with integration points of all modules and related business processes, especially EWM integration points,
- prior participation in systems implementation projects,
- ability to think “process” and “best practice” as well as a solid understanding of end to end processes like “plan to produce”,
- sound and accurate judgment; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills; excellent planning and organizing skills,
- strategic thinking and sound knowledge of the respective business processes (independent of the system aspect),
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- proficient with Microsoft Office Products, MS Project or similar project management tool is a plus,
- highly motivated self-starter who is innovative and quick to learn with a strong customer service orientation,
- very good English.
Our Client offers:
- possibilities of remote work,
- become part of a Global SAP project,
- multicultural, friendly environment,
- social benefits.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.