SAP Project Manager
Nr Ref: 102813
What will you be responsible for:
- The SAP Project Manager would undertake overall responsibility for the management and delivery of contracted small to medium size projects.
- Active management of the project team, developing and maintaining resource schedule, monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure their effective contribution.
- Delivery excellence reporting, reports internally on delivery status, key performance indicators, etc; in a consistent, timely and accurate manner
- Identifies issues and articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Delivering against scope and managing through change control.
What are we looking for:
- Demonstrable successful background in SAP Project Management with delivery from local and offshore teams.
- If you have SAP knowledge in terms of overall processes, strategy, methods and management tools (ASAP/Activate, Solution Manager).
- If you have set up your heart on Project Management especially for software development projects.
- If you have proven Project Management experience (3 years plus) in end to end delivery
- If you possess a recognized Project Management Qualification (PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE or similar).
- If you love to be in the driving seat with full accountability for the driven vehicle and to be independent with very limited supervision.
- If you manifest experience across different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- If you have strong client facing and presentation skills experience.
- If your English allows you fluent communication.
Private life and travel insurance
Private medical care incl. Dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Worldwide career opportunity
See how the work environment looks like in our modern offices in Wroclaw and Lodz:
You will find here everything in place for you to boost your career and realize yourself as Project Manager. If it sounds a bit interesting, take a risk and contact us. We’re ready to welcome you to the team!
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole