SAP Senior Accountant with areas of Deputy Chief Accountant
ACCORD HEALTHCARE POLSKA SP. Z O. O.About the company
- Taśmowa 7, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 8 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
We are looking for well experienced and methodical Senior Accountant who reinforce Finance team by his strong team leader competencies and proactive attitude. Ideal candidate will be part of the various projects & initiatives undertaken within the region and for sure play leading role in SAP implementation. Our candidate is seen as an energetic and well-organised professional with strong and well-established Accounting knowledge that gives him stable base to act as a catalyst for change among a thicket of developing new internal processes. To gain this object, the individual must play as an effective communicator amongst different levels of the organization and especially be characterized by communicability, engagement and openness to work in group. Taking advantage of his strong analytical skills, he can develop options and solutions and optimise accounting procedures without losing effective work relationships. Our individual can make independently good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. Person on this position should represent impeccable ethics and integrity and high communication skills in polish and English.
• Responsibility for accounting, cost control and financial reporting in cooperation with local management, the UK Finance Department and to tax authorities
• Active participation in implementation of the SAP
• Take charge of account reconciliation, check booked economic transactions against company compliance and tax regulations
• Prepare financial statements and book selected operations and documents
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors and coordinate month end close activities
• Organization, coordination, monitoring of all accounting aspects of the Company's operations
• Taking care of the correct circulation of accounting documents and adjust the process if necessary
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Act
• Preparation of financial statements for the purposes of group reporting
• Taking care of the settings of the accounting system ensuring consistency with the regulations, reporting needs of the Company and business model
• Creating internal procedures regulating and optimizing accounting processes
Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance is a must
5 – 8 years of professional experience in Accounting department is a must
2 years of experience of working in SAP environment on GL (General Ledger Accounting) is a must
Very good knowledge of Polish accounting standards
Experience in team management
Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Ability of multidimensional and systemic thinking
Ability to work on multiple projects in this same time
Knowledge of SAP ledgers: RtR, MM, SD and FA will be an asset
Key User SAP experience will be an asset
The ACCA qualification / CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (or in process) will be an asset
Strong IT skills, confident across the Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel skills
Fluency in English and Polish is a must
Motivation to work in growing and changing business
What we offer
International and dynamic working environment
Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
Attractive remuneration and benefits package (Multisport, private medical care and group insurance)
Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract
Co-financing from the Company Social Benefits Fund
ACCORD HEALTHCARE POLSKA SP. Z O. O.
Accord Healthcare is an award-winning generic and biosimilar pharmaceutical company driven to thinking differently so that more patients around the world have access to the essential and affordable medicines that they need.
Accord Healthcare one of the fast-growing global pharmaceutical companies in the world and has one of the most extensive sales, marketing and distribution network in Europe. Moreover, with operations in over 85 countries worldwide, and a pan-European footprint of more than 45 countries, Accord Healthcare develops, manufactures and distributes affordable medicines, and has one of the most active launch programmes in the European pharmaceutical sector.
What makes Accord Healthcare a great workplace?
Check link to video: https://vimeo.com/350258297
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via ‘Aplikuj’ button.