Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
SAP SYSTEMS LEAD
Position Summary: The SAP Systems Lead; Service Management & Leasing is responsible for Service Management within Order to Cash (O2C) solutions implemented at Zoetis.
- Support the Service Management and Diagnostic business within O2C
- Act as internal consultant and design architect for SAP global solution.
- Work with peers in the ITS organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives Responsibilities:
- Develop, prototype, test and implement Service Management and Leasing functionality and integration with other SAP modules like Vistex for pricing and Hybris integration for O2C
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
- Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of new and existing business processes
- Support the functional team with issues and come up with solutions
- Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required; Master's degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience 5-7+ years of combined SAP Service Management module within O2C experience with multiple full life cycle implementations
- Experience in life sciences / pharmaceuticals industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, project management, operational service delivery, large project implementations Technical/Functional Competencies:
- Identify, propose, and influence technology solutions to build and maintain the optimal data and infrastructure architecture to support the reporting requirements
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, CS, and SD modules in several or all of the following areas:
- Master Data
- Material Serial profile
- Functional Location
- Service Notification and Service Order
- Sales order ATP process
- Resource Related Billing (RRB)
- Periodic and Milestone billing
- Customer Leasing and integration with Finance
- Knowledge of Variant configuration is a plus
- Working knowledge of SM/CS integration with CRM tools such as SFDC
- Hands on experience in identifying and working through O2C User Exits and directing ABAP developers. Ability to debug as needed.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) to produce an optimal business solution
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a must
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills Timely decision making and problem-solving skills
- Contract of employment by Zoetis
- Learning and developing programs
- Private medical care
- Multisport cards
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours