SAP VIM & Fiori Senior SME
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 14 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- запрошуємо працівників з України
About The Role
The Dyson Business System Team is responsible for the content and transformation of the platforms through which Dyson engages and transacts with its wide array of Suppliers.
The chosen Dyson supplier landscape is SAP Ariba and SAP S/4 HANA for Source to Pay processes. Supplier invoicing is captured within S4 HANA and Vendor Invoice Management.
DBS Source to Pay SAP System Senior SME will be responsible for SAP S/4 HANA Vendor Invoice Management (VIM), SAP Fiori and OCR (IES) technical solutions and delivery of high-quality support systems and processes within Source to Pay activities. Will be the Senior Subject Matter Expert who develops design approaches and recommendations to meet specific business requirements. Supports System Manager in roadmap creation for System development including business requirements and ensuring growth of process efficiency and compliance. Will Interact with business users and process owners to document enhancement requests and design solutions. Will have to understand the impact of Dyson systems on different areas of the business.
• Provides technical and functional expertise and support in the area of SAP S/4 HANA VIM, SAP Fiori and OCR solutions
• Supports Global Process Owners in driving S2P process improvements, digitalization and optimisation
• Design and deliver opportunities to streamline workflows and system processes
• Coordinate with our external solution partners and Dyson teams to improve performance and efficiency of Source to Pay systems
• Cooperate with the offshore global operational teams to ensure efficiency of the processes and system utilization
• Maintain effective stakeholder engagement through timely and appropriate communication, clear and concise training & knowledge material and regular touch points
Min. 3 years of SAP experience in similar role.
Strong SAP HANA S/4 VIM, SAP Fiori and OCR (IES) solutions competences
Understanding of SAP Ariba and S/4 connections
Detailed process understanding of business processes for Accounts Payable
Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications
Project and Business Analysis experience - ability to participate and contribute in projects.
Used to - via dialog - finding the right solution in cooperation with stakeholders from Business
Accustomed to working remotely in a multicultural environment
Results-oriented, open-minded, enthusiastic to changes and looking for solutions
University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
Fluency in English
What we offer
Performance related bonus
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Discounts on Dyson machines
Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
Lifestyle * Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
Cafeteria Benefit - wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
Possibility of working from home
Health * Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
About Us The new Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson's growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. This role will be responsible for the Source to Pay operations within DBS ensuring a high-quality service is delivered to DBS stakeholders.