- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
You will be responsible for development of SAS applications, 4GL codes preparation, and enhancement of SAS algorithms and maintains SAS Development environment.
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure,
- Programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms,
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshootingl / performance tuning of the SAS platform,
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products.
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company.
- Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
- Knowledge about SAS concept and SAS server architecture or other Buisness Intelligence solutions,
- Desired 2 years of practical experience in 4GL programming,
- Knowledge about software development regarding SAS 9.4
- Good knowledge of Unix or Linux environment,
- Practical experience with databases and SQL knowledge,
- Good analytical skills,
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective).
- English B2 level mandatory
Nice to have:
- Java programming knowledge
- German optional
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
Please add the following disclaimer to your application
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.