Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
- Opening and sorting the post;
- Quality assurance and checking that the documents scanned are accurately placed into client folders and dated accordingly;
- Action file requests, preparation, scan and update Visual Records;
- Destroy paper in line with the imaging retention;
- Keep off site records up to date and destroy in line with retention schedules;
- Keep accurately Expression of Wish in the fireproof safes and provide a retrieval service;
- Accurately maintaining various excel spreadsheets;
- Data entry;
- Support the addition of new clients.
- Very good English;
- Accuracy/Attention to detail;
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to work to deadlines to meet client SLAs;
- Adaptability and flexibility,
- Good communication skills written and verbal;
- Team worker – helps and supports others;
- Client centric approach to work;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Global mindset and cultural awareness
- Must be computer literate; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Operational experience in accounting/ finance function would be an asset
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions