- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA01273
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN Bioinformatic products successfully completes QIAGEN's sample-to-insight workflows to the benefit of our users in the discovery, translational, and clinical arenas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join QIAGEN’s bioinformatics support team. This position places you in direct contact with our users and enables you to provide product and scientific advice to a wide range of researchers, bioinformaticians, and clinicians with specialties spanning across various scientific disciplines. As a member of the Technical Services Bioinformatics team, you will work closely with our customers to help them leverage the full value of QIAGEN's bioinformatics applications and services.
To fulfil the needs of this position, we are looking for a demonstrated and multifaceted scientist to work in a team of application scientists providing exceptional scientific and technical support. This position includes providing guidance and support enabling users to successfully harness our products and solutions. This position will require a sound and demonstrated understanding of next generation sequencing emphasizing data analysis and interpretation and/or bioinformatics.
- Provide excellent support for the QIAGEN Bioinformatics product lines (e.q. CLC Genomics Workbench, OmicSoft Array studio, HGMD, Ingenuity Clinical Insight) to end users with molecular biology, clinical, NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and/or bioinformatics background.
- Become an expert user of our software in order to communicate key concepts to users from various backgrounds.
- Answer support requests related to usage, workflow optimization, content, installation and troubleshooting.
- Gather, record and escalate customer feedback to guarantee a high quality and high consistency customer interface.
- Contribute to improving customer facing touch points (help portals, product manuals, video tutorials, etc.).
- Partner with other departments and global teams to resolve customer and/or process issues in a timely manner and follow up to ensure, that same issues are not reoccurring.
- MSc or PhD in bioinformatics or molecular biology or a related field.
- Experience with data analysis of NGS data and/or bioinformatics.
- Interest in bioinformatics data analyses and their biological context.
- Previous work experience in a related field or in a support team is considered a strong plus.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze, define, and solve complex customer concerns.
- Joy in helping people to drive their research.
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiastic attitude, and solid work ethics.
- Exceptional team player, comfortable working in a highly skilled group of scientists from diverse backgrounds.
- Comfortable with interfacing users via email, phone, online meetings and in person.
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!