- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Work closely with senior management to define new analysis/reporting initiatives.
- Work with SCM teams to gather and analyze requirements, coming up with effective solutions based on available options.
- Provide ad hoc analysis/report to support the business.
- Create interactive dashboards and reports in Power BI and other BI tools.
- Develop and maintain processes of automated data extraction and, using various business intelligence reporting tools, create dashboards.
- Provide coaching and training support for SCM teams for faster adoption of existing and new Power BI reports.
- Designing, developing & building visual analytical models to identify trends.
- Developing and running required system reports, analyze and compile data, and report progress and performance of systems and tracked business activities.
- Discovering and designing of the new reports and analysis monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Monitoring, analyzing & reporting on performance against targets to senior management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ of professional experience, global collaboration experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and understanding of relational database concepts are essential.
- Experience with Power BI (with hands-on experience in data visualization concepts, such as designing dashboards).
- Experience in data integration projects - ability to independently extract & model data from various data sources.
- Advanced knowledge on SharePoint administration (build-up, implement and sustain).
- Strong analytical skills, thinking outside-of-the-box; driving innovative changes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and experience in close collaboration on multiple levels of the organization (from VP to specialist level).
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com