- Poleczki 21, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 17 dnido: 16 kwi 2020
- Pełny etat
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
SCM/PLM Migration Specialist
What do we offer:
Training and development
Flexible working hours and
up to 5 days of home office
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
- End to end data quality management by defining and executing validation processes.
- Data cleansing and data preparation in the area of SAP Material, BOM and Routing.
- Support SAP Roll-Ins and other assigned projects.
- Mitigate risks and manage issues related to assigned projects, tasks, and assigned deliverables.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities, specifically template processes and deliverables.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal team members, business, project, process and IT application teams.
- Support Data Governance tool development in area of SCM/PLM objects.
- At least 2 years working experience with SAP ERP, especially in the area of Materials, Sourcing, BOM and Routing data, or being a key user during a SAP migration.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to fluently use MS Excel and MS Access.
- Very good understanding of data management processes.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with SQL or ETL tools is a plus,
- Readiness to travel up to 20%.
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, multisport card/multicafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance),
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Language courses,
- Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Ability to work with the newest IT technology and solutions,
- Possibility to work in an international environment with a multicultural team with the possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- New chill-out area with game console,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including e.g. roller skates, football, board games, cycling or running,
- Fruity Wednesdays, unlimited coffee and various kinds of tea in the office,
- 5 days of home office per month
- Agile projects,
- Annual Bonus up to 7%.
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected Candidates.