SCM Procurement Specialist (Projects) with German
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. The mission of the IS Data Maintenance Specialist for Configuration Management Data-base (CMDB) is to collect, identify, maintain, validate, reconcile and integrate all configuration data and ensures the availability of accurate, sufficient and compliant configuration data.
- Initiates orders in the system, send order confirmation, monitors and tracks supplier deliveries,
- Aligns orders with requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Supports the transition of Procure to Pay (P2P) processes into the Global Business Services organization, with continuous focus of efficiency and reliability improvement. Identifies, proposes and runs optimization initiatives to ensure flawless execution of purchasing process.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in purchasing/buyer related position
- Hands-on experience working with SAP
- Project Management experience would be a strong plus
- Proficient in business English (C1) and German (B2/C1) required
- Proactive way of working / flexibility/ team work spirit
- Experience of working in Back Office SCM operations
- Experience working in shared services environment would be a strong plus
- Advanced Excel skills would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks