Pitney Bowes Polska sp z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact. We are currently seeking a:
Workplace: Bielsko-Biała (or remote up to 60%)
Are you passionate about solving large scale, complex software engineering problems?
Do you value agile development principles?
Do you want to build world class systems and services using modern technologies?
If you’ve answered yes to those questions, Pitney Bowes may be the right place for you!
At Pitney Bowes, we pride ourselves on enabling a wide range of state of the art, end to end e-commerce, fulfillment and parcel solutions driven by technology.
A Servant Leader who can partner with the development team, business unit and IT stakeholders to enable a wide range of state of the art, end-to-end fulfillment, delivery and parcel solutions driven by technology. You are a Performance-driven individual who will be responsible for promoting a highly collaborative environment that values team cooperation, speed and quality, with a strong desire to inspire change as strive to reap benefits from Agile methodology.
- Lead change and evolve the Agile practice and scrum process, acting as a mentor and coach: planning, leading, organizing, motivating team members while enabling transparency, examination and adaptation and progress during transformation and beyond
- Proactively monitor performance and continually drive user experience and performance improvements, delivering against a Product or Technical Product roadmap that aligns with business objectives
- Identify and track productivity, progress and anticipate risks and blockers, working to identify stakeholders and solutions needed for quick and efficient problem solving.
- Expertly lead the team in meetings for sprint planning, daily stand-up, groomings, demonstrations, facilitating retrospectives, refining the backlog, etc.
- Assist with product release and project-related tasks, partnering across functions as needed to coordinate testing, delivery plans, agent communications, client training and support materials.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and project team members, working to ensure mutual respect and support by maintaining a space for open and productive discussion, while providing prompt and constructive feedback and celebrating team successes.
Assist with maintaining the backlog in regards to prioritization, grooming, communicating with product owner, BA & Stakeholders, Sprint Plans, Epic organization, etc.
- Candidate with thorough understanding of SDLC, and SAFe Agile environments
- Prior experience in fast-paced agile environment overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
- Project administration level understand of Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to manage multiple scrum teams and associated projects and activities at once
- Ability to resolve conflicts through solid mediation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to convey complex concepts as well as interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
- CSM certification as a plus
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare - Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
- Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks
- Team building events and conferences
To apply for this position please send your resume in English