- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
CVB Comms - Design center responsible for architecture and development of communication devices used in Allen-Bradley industrial automation solutions such as ethernet bridges, adapters or functionality of the communication layer in PLC controllers.
- The Scrum Master is a member of an agile software or embedded software development team. The Scrum Master is a servant leader who helps the team self-organize, self-manage, and achieve its goals via effective Agile, Lean, and ScrumXP practices. Can be a Scrum Master of 1-2 agile teams;
- Understands and effectively applies and coaches Agile and Lean principles within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Scrum Master creates and maintains an environment for continuous learning and relentless improvement;
- Helps the agile team coordinate dependencies with other teams and communicates status of these dependencies as needed. Collaborates with other agile teams to identify, promote, and adopt best practices and lessons learned to optimize team and program performance.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of software engineering (software requirements analysis, software design, software testing) desired;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Software Development/Test, Applications Engineering work, Technical Support, or other related role;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Agile development environment;
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques is preferred;
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferred;
- Knowledge of, or experience with Rockwell Automation products or other industrial control equipment is preferred.
Key Methodologies/ technologies: C++, Python, Ethernet IP, TCP / IP, CIP, RTOS, ARM, ASIC, Continuous Delivery, SCRUM.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.