SII Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Become a member of the team working for one of the biggest sportswear brands. Build with us a new generation of our Customer’s core systems, where every single one of their products begins its life. In our Digital Competency Centre we are responsible for development of new modules which are part of a whole enterprise system for a Puma company (e.g. footwear production management module, labels and packaging module)
You will be joining a team of developers, business analysts, QA and another Scrum Master working for a multinational sportswear brand. Their everyday job is focused on developing and maintaining client’s internal software. If you are keen on working with dispersed teams in a scaled project, this offer is for you.
The responsibilities include:
- Introducing, coaching and facilitating the adoption of Scrum and Agile best practices (a project at scale in a remote setup)
- Promoting agile mindset at everyday work with different teams, creating positive environment for a change (as well as managing the change afterwards)
- Planning and moderating Scrum events and other relevant meetings
- Cooperating with Business Analysts: supporting the Product Backlog management, moderating Refinement processes, helping in splitting tasks, etc.
- Collaborating with the Technical Leads, a Delivery Manager and Business Analysts to plan, manage and prioritize items of work in the Backlog
- Creating new solutions and ways of working together with Development Teams (not limited to Scrum only, emergent practices are more than welcome)
- Organizing and leading internal meetups and workshops on Agile, soft skills, etc. (depending on the teams’ needs)
- Strong practical experience and understanding of Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, BDD, and TDD
- Experience in working in projects at scale
- Exposure and experience with the SDLC; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment, and maintenance with service orientated architecture
- Professional experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, virtual whiteboards, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (e.g. being a considerate but also persistent partner in Agile vs. waterfall discussions)
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and identify dependencies in processes
- Knowledge of English allowing for day-to-day communication
Why is it worth joining us?
- Great Place to Work since 2015
it's thanks to our workers' opinions that we get the title and implement new ideas
- Dozens of fascinating projects
for prestigious brands from all over the world, based on a variety of technologies
- Employment stability
Is your project coming to an end? Do you want to change it? We'll find you a new one! We have an application for this – Job Changer
- Financial stability
Revenue of EUR 200 m, no debts, preferred supplier status for many clients
- Investment in your growth
meetups, webinars, training platform and technology blog – you choose
- 5 000+ experts
to learn from and share your experience with
- PLN 500 000 per year for your ideas
with this amount, we support the passions and voluntary actions of our workers
- Attractive benefits package
private healthcare, MyBenefit platform, car discounts and more
- Comfortable workplace
Class A offices or remote work
- Friendly management
quick decision-making, we're all on a first-name basis
- True values
these are not empty words – we're guided by them every day
- Fantastic atmosphere we're famous for
created by all Sii Power People
Are you interested in this offer?