- Warszawska 18, 35-205 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our ServiceNow software development team.
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
- Experience in a scrum master role;
- Familiarity with software development;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.);
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills;
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
Your future role
You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. You’ll be helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework. Plan deliverables and help teams monitor performance. Resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline;
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups;
- Estimate velocity;
- Calculate actual velocity;
- Manage team capacity;
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks;
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders);
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur;
- Help teams implement changes effectively;
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint;
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity;
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Work in a dynamic, international business services environment;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths;
- Excellent training opportunities;
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role;
- Opportunity to share your ideas freely.
Deloitte Central Europe is among the region’s leading professional services firms, providing a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries through nearly 8,000 people in 41 offices in 18 countries.
About the team
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. Thanks to us, right top-quality services are delivered at the right time to the right people.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.