- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Scrum Master Supply Chain Projects CE
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, managing, and delivering solutions/initiatives/projects using agile methodologies. Tracking CE projects processes, deliverables, and financials
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items for project team, enabling team collaboration, removing impediments
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitoring progress and performance to help project team to deliver commitments
- Driving continuous improvement in team ways of working, where relevant - connecting to regional / functional / global counterparts
- Planning and organizing demos.
- Sharing status reports (dashboards) ensuring projects visibility to total Supply Chain organisation & Leadership Team
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Project Management,
- Project Management Certification (preferably Certified Scrum Master)
- Fluency in English.
- 3+ years of experience as Project Manager or Scrum Master (preferably in FMCG)
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions at speed
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high-performing teams (cross-functional, cross-cultural)
- Clear understanding and managing of Critical Success Factors: top management and people commitment; teamwork and proactive cooperation; ability to gather timely & accurate data; deep
- FMCG Organizational Savvy
- Employment contract.
- Hands-on opportunity to grow, working in global challenging, dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Benefits package including medical package, life insurance, sports package, day off for medical check-up, discount for Avon products, home office opportunities.