At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/SM/082017
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Working in an international environment.
- Being Scrum Master for a team of skilled developers delivering Business Critical Solutions.
- Cooperating with Product Owners, Project Managers and Line of Business across many countries.
- Improving Scrum Team collaboration.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organizating on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Removing blockers to ensure team performance.
Join us if you have…
- excellent communication and mentoring skills,
- very good English language skills – allowing seamless communication,
- preferred professional experience in the IT industry,
- at least 2 years of experience in the Scrum Master role,
- ability to manage own time and timely execution of assigned tasks,
- knowledge about TDD, CI & CD,
- second level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, CSP) is a plus,
- experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).