- Warsaw Spire, plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
We are a new technology center creating internal products as part of the Hargreaves Lansdown Group, the UK financial and investment giant. In July 2017 we established a branch in Warsaw. Our aim is to provide secure software that will help people manage their savings and investments easy and with confidence. Our team, consisting mostly of engineers, creates, tests and implements modern technologies on a daily basis. Now, the company consists of more than 80 employees. We give many opportunities not only to share knowledge and ideas but also to have a real impact on the company functioning.
Hargreaves Lansdown is the UK’s number 1 ‘investment supermarket’ for private investors. For more than 35 years, we have helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments. Today we are trusted with more than £94 billion by 1 million clients. HL is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Working for us you will experience:
- Greenfield projects
- Agile methodology
- Flat structure
- Office in a very good location (close to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station)
- Comfortable work environment in modern office
- An exceptional benefit package: life insurance, private pension, medical cover, sports card, social events, English lessons…
- Taking part in the most important tech/IT conferences
- Many opportunities to share knowledge and ideas
We are looking for highly skilled & motivated Scrum Master who enjoys seeing work making a measurable impact to a business and disrupting the status quo. Our development squads consists of Java Developers, Frontend Developers, QA Engineers and IT Analysts and are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
LOCATION: Warsaw Spire, Plac Europejski 1, Warsaw
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Driving teams to get things done, taking ownership of team’s performance
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove those.
- Building trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating team events to ensure regular progress
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- ability to coach and support development teams at various stages of agile maturity,
- good English skills (daily contacts with foreign team members).