- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
HSBC’s end-to-end Securities Services: make it easier for our customers to navigate today’s international financial markets. From Krakow, we support the entire securities life cycle on every single step.
If securities, bonds and stocks are what you are interested in, this might be the perfect job for you.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Timely verification of unmatched trades and settlement instructions,
- Timely reconciliation of several types of stock trades related accounts,
- Trade confirmations control,
- Inter-bank investigations, SWIFT messages handling,
- Work in multi-system environment,
What we expect of you:
- Higher education preferable in Finance/Accounting/Securities Business,
- Good knowledge of English, German would be an advantage,
- Analytical skills, with ability to multi-task and manage several applications,
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills,
- To be a team player.
- Exciting job in multinational and cross-border teams, at the heart of banking industry,
- Unique opportunities to develop your career in leading financial organization,
- Constant support to drive your career further and explore other roles across the bank,
- Competitive salary, private health care and interesting employee benefits, including free sports and fitness classes, game rooms and massages, staff events, and great coffee!
- Free parking next to the office for cars, bikes and motorcycles
- And much more…
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]