Securities Settlements Senior Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Your field of responsibilityThe Securities Settlements Team is within Global Operations and collaborates daily with Front Office, various internal Credit Suisse departments and external business partners from all over the world. The Poland team is currently looking for a Securities Settlements Senior Specialist - Assistance Vice President (AVP) to support stabilization of the newly onboarded structure within Securities Settlements Team. The teams support variety of products including Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income products, Repo Trades and Stock Loans. This role will focus on daily workflow management with concentration on key deliveries within assigned area as well as business partner management.
- Focus around key project and regulatory requirements – providing day to day deliveries around efficiency and reporting
- SME role within stabilization of new structure following imposed requirements
- Partnership between project team as well as internal/external Partners
- Understanding and support the global location strategy – partner with the other locations & teams on various initiatives to standardize processes, ensure proper execution of new business and project releases
- Proactive involvement in delivery of all set critical metrics and KRIs, constant analysis of processes to identify process gaps and further partnership with senior management as well as business engineering in the area of suggested improvements to increase process capabilities & reducing firm risk
- Identification and mitigation of control and risk areas impacting the businesses supported
- Constant analysis of the results targeted to measure efficiencies and automation
- Perform regular reviews and spot checks on Standard Operating Procedures & Process Maps for processes supported against our current policies and requirements
- Ensure full adherence with all regulatory and audit requirements of related business
Your future colleagues
The team is within Global Operations and collaborates daily with Front Office, various internal Credit Suisse departments and external business partners from all over the world. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for:This team is looking for Expert SME in Investment Banking Operations (or other related Bank Functions- preferred Securities Settlements) with proved 3-5 years in the role
- Proven track record of participation in deployments (good to have) and working with global counterparts
- Targeted to constant development within the new structure with newly imposed regulations
- Ability to onboard current experience into new role as a key SME AVP in the team
- Evidenced contribution to strategic projects and planning with global impact (as a part of working group or local SME)
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels of business line is essential
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, following procedures and policies, while working autonomously
- Results-focused, hardworking individual along with attention to detail and issue resolution skills
- University Graduate
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.