Securities Specialist With English
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Instrument Reference Data EMEA International Team based in Wroclaw manages timely and accurate financial instruments maintenance, classification, opening and pricing for Credit Suisse Private Banking Spain, Italy, Guernsey and UK. As the team belongs to Global Reference data department, there is a whole spectrum of applications and teams using their data, such as: Front Office, Custody, Transfers and Settlements, Corporate Actions, Portfolio Implementation, Execution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Activating various financial instruments (shares, bonds, ETF’s, structured products, funds, rights, warrants, derivatives, etc.) on UK banking systems,
- Ensuring received price valuations are controlled and available to meet daily deadlines and requirements (price tolerance reports, review of pricing attributes) based on SIX Financial Information, Bloomberg, Reuters and other internal and external data providers,
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly controls on static data and pricing data (Excel) and resolve intraday client’s queries,
- Working in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other operations teams in Wroclaw, London, and Guernsey to ensure flawless processing.
- Actively participating in upcoming IWM strategic platform program
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as in a team. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We speak within the team Polish, English, Italian and Spanish. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
As a member of Instrument Reference Data PB UK team, you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven work experience, preferably in banking or finance industry. Nevertheless, we are accept applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training (all English, Spanish and Italian philologists are accepted)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English (min. B2+ level), Spanish or/and Italian will be an additional asset
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
- Hardworking with proven multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Show flexibility and must be able to manage work in a fast paced environment
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives